The Rewired integration for Rucksack has been developed and is being maintained by Guavaman Enterprises (the developers of Rewired).
To use the integration, you need to have the REWIRED scripting define symbol defined. If it is not done automatically, you can set it as follows:
- Go to File | Build Settings.
- Click the Player Settings button. The Player Settings will appear in the Inspector.
- Scroll down to Scripting Define Symbols.
- If it is empty, simply add the text REWIRED.
- If there are existing scripting define symbols, check to make sure REWIRED is not already there. If it isn't, add a comma followed by REWIRED at the end of the other symbols.